Connect with us Virtually
We are virtually open Mon-Fri, 8 AM - 5 PM. You can reach us via any of the methods below during these times.
Live webchat with Pride staff via the button in our bottom right corner - "Here to support you!"
Click here to see all of our upcoming events!
Follow us at the links below:
- Instagram: @csupriderc
- Facebook: CSU Pride Resource Center
- Discord: CSU LGBTQ+ | Click here to learn more.
Drop-in Office Hours
You can drop-in to talk with our professional staff, Maggie & Pedro, during any of the times below, with or without appointment.
- 9 AM - 12 PM: Maggie/Pedro (in-person in Pride, LSC 232)
- 9 AM - 12 PM: Pedro (in-person in Pride, LSC 232)
- 2 PM - 3 PM: Maggie (via Zoom Meeting ID: 823 723 4115)
- 9 AM - 12 PM: Maggie (in-person in Pride, LSC 232)
- 2 PM - 3 PM: Pedro (via Zoom Meeting ID: 493 190 9290)
- 1 PM - 2 PM: Pedro (via Zoom Meeting ID: 493 190 9290)
- 1 PM - 2 PM: Maggie (via Zoom Meeting ID: 823 723 4115)
Can't make any of these times? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we can set up an appointment.
When is Pride physically open this fall?
While we are virtually open Mon-Fri, 8 AM - 5 PM, our center is physically open for minimal drop-in hours during this time. You can read more about our Fall 2020 plans during COVID-19 on our Fall 2020 Plans page above.
Center Hours: Mon-Wed 9 AM - 12 PM
Location: Lory Student Center 232
Phone Number: 970.491.4342
We are located on the main level of the Lory Student Center, in between the Women and Gender Advocacy Center and El Centro, down the hall from Sweet Sinsations.
- One-on-one advising
- Resource Support (period products, condoms, referrals, etc.)
- Crisis Support
- Accessing Gender Affirming Garments
- Limited printing/computer capabilities
- Brief tours of the center (new students)
Every Monday we send out our "What's Happening?" newsletter - and this is the best way to stay updated on programs, services, and resources coming out of Pride and the rest of Student Diversity Programs and Services.