Connect with us Virtually
Beginning Monday, November 16, we are moving all of our services to a virtual format and will no longer have physical drop-in hours until further notice.
Have no fear - we are virtually open Mon-Fri, 8 AM - 5 PM. You can reach us via any of the methods below during these times.
Live webchat with Pride staff via the button in our bottom right corner - "Here to support you!"
Click here to see all of our upcoming events!
Follow us at the links below:
- Instagram: @csupriderc
- Facebook: CSU Pride Resource Center
- Discord: CSU LGBTQ+ | Click here to learn more.
Drop-in Office Hours
You can drop-in to talk with our professional staff, Maggie & Pedro, during any of the times below, with or without appointment.
- 2 PM - 3 PM: Maggie (via Zoom Meeting ID: 823 723 4115)
- 2 PM - 3 PM: Pedro (via Zoom Meeting ID: 493 190 9290)
- 1 PM - 2 PM: Pedro (via Zoom Meeting ID: 493 190 9290)
- 1 PM - 2 PM: Maggie (via Zoom Meeting ID: 823 723 4115)
None of those times work for you?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to set up an appointment that works for your schedule!
- Message us via the Live Webchat feature on the right corner of our website to schedule.
Every Monday we send out our "What's Happening?" newsletter - and this is the best way to stay updated on programs, services, and resources coming out of Pride and the rest of Student Diversity Programs and Services.