Connect with us Virtually
Due to county and university guidance related to COVI-19, the Pride Resource Center is operating remotely for Spring 2021. While our physical center will be closed and we will be holding no in-person events for the semester, we are committed to offering our services, resources, events and community building virtually this year. Our center is virtually open Mon-Fri 8 AM - 5 PM. You can engage with us via the methods below.
Live webchat with Pride staff via the button in our bottom right corner - "Here to support you!"
Click here to see all of our upcoming events!
Drop-In Office Hours
Pride staff are available for drop-in office hours Mon-Fri 11 AM - 3 PM. Drop-in Hours are a great way for students to stop by our "virtual front desk" to get connected to the center, ask questions about navigating campus as LGBTQ+ students, and learn how they can get more involved. Most of these hours are staffed by student staff of the Pride Resource Center. If you would like to talk to professional staff, these hours are specifically outlined below:
- Mondays | 1 PM - 2 PM with Assistant Director Maggie Hendrickson
- Tuesdays | 2 PM - 3 PM with Program Coordinator Pedro Ramos
- Thursdays | 1 PM - 2 PM with Program Coordinator Pedro Ramos
- Fridays | 2 PM - 3 PM with Assistant Director Maggie Hendrickson
All Drop-in Hours can be accessed through Zoom Meeting ID 961 7797 5047.
None of those times work for you?
- Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment that works for your schedule!
- Message us via the Live Webchat feature on the right corner of our website to schedule.
Follow us at the links below:
- Instagram: @csupriderc
- Facebook: CSU Pride Resource Center
- Discord: CSU LGBTQ+ | Click here to learn more.
Every Monday we send out our "What's Happening?" newsletter - and this is the best way to stay updated on programs, services, and resources coming out of Pride and the rest of Student Diversity Programs and Services.