We are thrilled to announce the Pride Community Retreat will be coming back this September! All students are invited to participate in this trip up to CSU's Mountain Campus for a weekend of community, reflection, learning, healing, and fun - all centered in our LGBTQ+ experiences.
- A deeper understanding of our individual and collective identities and stories.
- Supportive connections with peers, staff and faculty that we can continue growing when we return to campus.
- A deeper understanding of the various facets and experiences within the queer community, through an intersectional lens.
- Skills and understanding around resiliency, healing and community care.
- Memories from a fantastically fun weekend.