What is the Pride Community Retreat?
The Pride Community Retreat is a weekend-long experience held in September that focuses on community, reflection, learning, healing, and fun - all centered in our LGBTQ+ experiences. This is a great way for new students to get connected to the LGBTQ+ community at CSU.
- A deeper understanding of our individual and collective identities and stories.
- Supportive connections with peers, staff and faculty that we can continue growing on campus.
- A deeper understanding of the various experiences within the queer community, through an intersectional lens.
- Skills and understanding around resiliency, healing and community care.
- Memories from a fantastically fun weekend.
How do I sign up?
Registration for the Retreat will begin in late summer. Keep any eye on our newsletter and social media for more information.
For questions about the Pride Community Retreat, please email email@example.com.