We are sad to announce that we will not be hosting our Pride Community Retreat this September (2020) due to restrictions related to COVID-19 and staffing transitions in the center. We look forward to hosting new and creative ways to help our community bond and learn together this fall semester and for the retreat to return again in the future!
What is the Pride Community Retreat?
Our retreat typically occurs over a weekend in September at CSU's Mountain Campus and focuses on community, reflection, learning, healing, and fun - all centered in our LGBTQ+ experiences. This is a great way for new students to get connected to the LGBTQ+ commuity at CSU.
- A deeper understanding of our individual and collective identities and stories.
- Supportive connections with peers, staff and faculty that we can continue growing when we return to campus.
- A deeper understanding of the various facets and experiences within the queer community, through an intersectional lens.
- Skills and understanding around resiliency, healing and community care.
- Memories from a fantastically fun weekend.
For questions about the Pride Community Retreat, please email email@example.com.