The Pride Resource Center’s Safe Zone Training is a 3-hour training program with the objectives of reducing homophobia, transphobia and heterosexism at CSU, thereby making CSU a safer environment for all members of our community across sexual orientations, romantic orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and intersections of identities, and creating a network committed to ongoing education and advocacy in order to support LGBTQ communities at CSU.
Our primary audience for these trainings are faculty and staff at Colorado State University. CSU students are welcome to sign up for trainings listed below that are specifically indicated as being open to students, or request a Safe Zone training for their student organization through our Training and Workshop Request Form.
For requesters who are not affiliated with CSU, we are happy to work with you on an individual basis, as we assess availability based on compensation, needs, and proximity. Please email our Assistant Director, Maggie Hendrickson, at email@example.com for more information.
- Registering for our monthly, open Safe Zone Trainings as an individual.
- Requesting a private Safe Zone Training for your department, class, organization, or group.
Upcoming Safe Zone Training Schedule
- Tuesday, Sep 10: 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM - LSC 226-28
- Thursday, Sep 26: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM - LSC 226-28
- Wednesday, Oct 23: 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM - LSC 328-30 (Open to Students)
- Tuesday, Nov 12: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM - LSC 226-28
- Friday, Dec 6: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM - LSC 226-28
- Thursday, January 9: 2:00 - 5:00 PM - LSC 308-10
- Monday, February 10: 2:00 - 5:00 PM - LSC 304-06 (Open to Students)
- Tuesday, March 24: 2:00 - 5:00 PM - LSC 308-10
- Wednesday, April 29: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM - TBD